Announcing my WORKSHOP tour dates for 2012…
What you will learn:
- the in’s and outs of your camera so you can finally get it off auto.
- all about aperture, ISO, and shutter speed and how they relate. (so important!)
- easy tips and tricks to get sharp crisp pictures.
- what settings to have your specific camera on.
- what kind of light to look for, how to position your subject in regards to the light and how to take a good picture in any lighting situation.
- how to compose a striking picture and what to look for in regards to composition through your lens.
- my entire editing process from start to finish.
What you will get:
- 4 hours of interactive learning including 30 minutes of actual shooting time.
- a hardcopy of my book (a $50 value) to use throughout the workshop and beyond.
- confidence on how to use your camera and how to take great pictures.
- new friendships with other photography enthusiasts in your area.
Click here to read about some of the previous workshops I held.
What some past participants are saying:
“I felt like I came into the class with some knowledge of photography, but I left REALLY understanding some of the basics. I feel like my photography “skills’ have increased about 100%!” -Jessica M.
“This was honestly the best way I’ve ever been taught. I’ve taken a couple photography classes and still had to learn on my own. But I understood everything you were saying and could see your examples to take it even further.” -Devrie J.
“I can’t tell you how much I learned from your workshop! My pictures have greatly improved and I owe that all to you. Thank you!” -Carrie G.
*The class size will be limited to only 10 students, so please email me asap to retain your seat. (firstname.lastname@example.org) Half of the payment is due to reserve your spot and the other half is due 2 weeks before the workshop.